Friday, July 17, 2009

1 year and only 4 blogs!



Okay... now exactly 1 year ago today I started our blog. Hahaha! I only blogged 4 times this year!! How pitiful is that???? Anyways, this year has been great! Bryn is now 16 months and she amazes us everyday! She has blonde, wild hair and beautiful blue eyes! Jason is enjoying his job at Conoco Phillips, he starts operator school this next week. I am enjoying my summer days with my Brynnie. We love to sleep in and watch Miss Spider cartoons in the morning and One Tree Hill reruns at 1 pm. We go to playdates once a week and enjoy our nights and weekends with daddy. Life is good! We went to Colorado Springs at the beginning of June with Jason's family. The weather was wonderful! We got to see my Aunt Jimmie and cousins David, Annie, & Martina. We all had a wonderful time.




This is all that I have for now! I will post some pics of our summer on here! Enjoy the View to all!
Family Vacation picture

Bryn and her cousin Anthony




Aunt Jimmie, Cousin David and Martina

No comments: